Thursday, January 27, 2011

Rubbish mumbling

I'm on my way back home. And again stuck in traffic again. *sigh*. Loadz of work today. Maybe because next week most ppl will be on leave. But I still have a meeting on next monday evening. Eh diorang x sambut CNY ke??


What a hectic day today. I'm in ofc for the whole day but I'm tired as hell. Thanks God becourse I managed to setted all documents that I should finish today and doc that I should send out before lunch time tomorrow.


I wish we can finish up this project ASAP. I'm tired of handling the people. They seem not put any effort to do work or find the documents on their own. They would request from me everytime they need any documentation or information. Eventhough its already passed to them. I'm tired. Its because, I don't have internet connection all time. And they will push me like nobody business. Besides, if there's something happened at their site, they will assume it got have something to do with us. Penat la wey! You should check first and then let us know if its our fault. Not simply assume and expect us to be at ur site all time. Mati la. Baik kitorg je jaga korg punya IT department.


Heh. Ter-emosi pulak. Bye ppl :)








post from my little blackberry

2 comments:

  1. Hey,

    I've been off the chart for quite some while. Didn't notice your blog name has changed.
    Didn't notice your blog URL has changed too.

    Keep on writing ya. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you thank you. i will. insyaAllah :)

    ReplyDelete