Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lost..

Too much things distract me lately. Until I feel like I'm not myself anymore. Inside me, there's something itchy that want to do and be better.



I'm being so i-dont-know-what-to-call-it until I can't find time even to read a page of books and quran. I feel lost, empty, annoying with myself. But I just don't have a strong will power to wake up and move my butt.




Time flies and everytime it passed, I'm regretted because I know I can fill it but at the end I just do nothing. I'm lost and feel stupid.



Is that because I'm taking for granted of what I have? I swear I didn't meant to do that but I can't help myself. Hope tomorrow will bring myself back. This is for my own good, my other's half good, my parents, my brothers, my sister and everyone around me.




I realize my weakness, I know what should I do to overcome it, but why I didn't take any action? Sometimes I just don't understand myself. Am I'm alone who have this feeling?







Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment